eCatalog & Class Sign-Ups
Recreation classes, activities, sports
Call 562-866-9771, extension 2408 or email us for more information or to request a printed catalog.
Lakewood recreation programs and classes run all year. There are three recreation seasons: fall, spring and summer. Each has its own catalog and signups are ongoing throughout each season.
There are three ways to search for programs:
- Printable online PDF
- "eCatalog," a convenient, searchable and sortable online sign-up system. Most customers find this is the fastest/easiest way to find and sign up for programs.
- Traditional printed catalogs are mailed to Lakewood households prior to each session. They are are available at most city facilities. Or, request to have one mailed to you.
Online registration begins in conjunction with the arrival of the printed catalog each season. Priority mail-in registration and online registration for Lakewood residents begins as soon as printed catalogs arrive in households. Online Class registration is easy with eCatalog.
Of course, registrants can still mail in and walk in class registrations, but the use of the eCatalog is encouraged.
Online registration for a Lakewood recreation class begins before the start of each individual course, so you can register at any time throughout a season for upcoming programs. The eCatalog also is searchable, making finding available courses easy.
Create a New Account
Effective with the Spring 2017 Recreation Catalog, participants need to set up a new user account as we have upgraded the registration system.
You can set up your own eCatalog account immediately and begin registering for classes. To set up a new user account, go to www.lakewoodcity.org/newaccount.
Recreation Catalog and Special Program PDFs
- 2019 Summer Camp Brochure
- Active Plus and Senior Programs
- Adaptive Recreation
- Aquatics program information
- Emergency Preparedness
- Family Programs
- FUN-Tastic Family Night programs
- Lakewood Sheriff's Community Safety Center Programs
- Pool schedule
- Recreation catalog (large PDF)
- Summer Camps
- Teen Scene
- Travel Programs